This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

America was left in tears as the famous E! talk show host signed off of Chelsea Lately last month for the last time. Chelsea Handler, our favorite feisty comedian we love to hate (at times), is making a comeback. With her dog Chunk by her side, of course.

Handler has taken it from television to Netflix in an upcoming five specials. Uganda Be Kidding Me – based on her best-selling book – documents her outrageous journey through the African country in the funniest ways you can imagine. In the official poster (seen below), the comedian mimics the famous send-up of Simba in “The Lion King”, represented by her sidekick, Chunk. The debut will be made available to viewers on Friday, October 10.

If you think you have had enough of Chelsea, don’t settle just yet. This first debut will lead into her streaming talk show on Netflix that is set to come out in 2016. So all you Chelsea fans out there – your day has just been made! And for all of you who simply can’t grasp her sense of humor or just can’t stand her at all, well we have news for you: Chelsea Handler is back and is here to stay.

Karolina is a junior contributing writer and President of HerCampus at Miami(OH).
Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.