The 10 Celeb BFF’s You Wish You Had

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Apart from thinking about who your celeb crush is on #ManCrushMonday and #WomanCrushWednesday, we know you’ve thought about who you’d do just about anything for to have them as a celeb BFF (just admit it)! We’ve racked our brains to come up with a list of the top 10 BFF’s you wish you had. See below for the variety of ladies we wish we could pour a hearty glass of wine with and tune into Scandal’s newest episode with tonight.    

1) Miley Cyrus: The Quirky Rager

Whether she’s onstage twerking or staying at home taking selfies with her dogs, HC’s girl Miley is always having a good time. The “Wrecking Ball” singer is not afraid to be herself and you know she’ll NEVER judge you. We can already imagine the cute tongue selfies, gossip-sesh dog walks, and crazy fun parties she’d take us to.  

2) Jennifer Lawrence: The Down-To-Earth Goofball

This one’s a no-brainer. She’s awkward, clumsy, hilarious, and says what every other celebrity is thinking but too afraid to say.  The Hunger Games star kinda just talks without thinking first and we love her for it. She’s definitely not following a publicist’s cues. So basically, she’s just a normal girl with a big fat movie star career. J-Law has openly stated that she hates when people use the word “fat” on television and asked where the nearest McDonald’s was on the red carpet. Youtube her awkward-funny interviews; she’s the real deal, collegiettes!

3) Selena Gomez: The Sophisticated Dance-Machine

HC’s favorite former wizard has done a lot of growing up this past year, but she hasn’t fallen into the downward Disney spiral. She always keeps it classy, even when her ex, The Biebs, doesn’t. She always seems to be surrounded by girlfriends and knows how to have a good time without getting out of control. Who wouldn’t love to go to Sel-Go’s fun dance parties with her girlfriends?!

4) Ariana Grande: The Spunky Sweetheart

This petite powerhouse singer may look like a mini-diva with her reddish brown curly locks and sultry half-smile, but she’s a total sweetheart. She’s extremely mature for her age and spends a lot of time with her family. The bubbly pop star would do just about anything for her fans, but she also isn’t afraid to stick up for herself, which she has done many times via Twitter. Oh, and she has the cutest laugh, so you know you’d have endless laugh-sessions with Grande.

*You HAVE to watch her and her BFFs’ choreographed dance set to “Your Boyfriend Is A Douchebag”!

5) Khloe Kardashian: The Wise Soul-Sister

The youngest of the three powerhouse Kardashians, Khloe is constantly calling out her haters. She’s the kind of BFF who will have your back until the very end, even if you’re the one in the wrong. She handled her divorce with elegance and class, channeling her frustration into some serious workouts. She’s honest when she needs to be and she’s totally young at heart, always hanging out with her younger sibling BFF’s Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Check out her Instagram for some major pick-me-up, inspirational quotes.

6) Lauren Conrad: The Laidback Fashionista

Despite leading a very public life for the past couple of years, LC is pretty down-to-earth and wise beyond her years. She’s been through it all, from best friend catfights to making major guy mistakes. After she left The Hills, she published a number of fictional, fashion, and beauty books and has two major lines, Paper Crown and Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s. Basically, HC would love to share clothes with this crafty gal. She loves new recipes, puppies, and having fun on the beach with her girlfriends. So…when can we come over?

Check out her self-proclaimed blog for tips on fashion, fitness, and much more!

7) Emma Stone: The Nerdy Funnywoman

Funny-girl Emma Stone is completely adorkable. Stone hates crazy Hollywood diets and has openly confessed that she is a total computer geek. She also has an amazing/cute/funny/smart boyfriend, yet she rarely talks about him, so you know she’s not the kind of girl that’s gonna shove her perfect life/relationship in your face, which is always a bonus. Did we mention she adopted a retriever from an animal shelter?

8) Katy Perry: The Crazy Crowd-Pleaser

This bubbly “California Girls” popstar would be a blast to get drinks and hit the dancefloor with. She loves a good party, but she could also dole out some serious love advice, since she’s had her share of failed relationships. From day one, Perry has been an outside-of-the-box kind of girl and she doesn’t let other people’s opinions drag her down.

9) Rihanna: The Potty-Mouth Jetsetter

This sexy, sassy singer just doesn’t really care what you have to say about her. She can rock a million different hairstyles and she is one of the most confident (without being cocky) women in the industry. She’s a total jetsetter, and we’d love to hop aboard a private plane with her, fly to her hometown Barbados, relax in the sun, then hit the town together. She could give us a good pep talk in about five seconds and then take us to the coolest underground parties. 

10) Mindy Kaling: The Cheeky Comedian

Smarty-sassy-pants Mindy Kahling has HC gasping for air with her hilariously self-written one (and two and three)-liners on her own show, The Mindy Project. Besides that, she is not caught up in the Hollywood glitz and glam and she fan-girls over Brad Pitt. She’s also a major role model who is comfortable with her body image, despite living in a world swimming with size 0 models. Be sure to grab a copy of Mindy’s New York Times Bestseller, “Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) about her hilarious life with deets on romance, friendships, and of course, Hollywood; definitely a good one to add to your Spring Break beach reading lists!