Her Campus Merrimack Goes to College Fashion Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Her Campus Merrimack was lucky enough to send three of our very own to College Fashion Week! Co-Founders of Her Campus Merrimack, Sarah Buckwald and Joanna Kingston, attended the show with Real Live College Guy Patrick Bradley, a fellow junior from Merrimack.

The show was held at The Estate in Boston, it was a sell out and an absolute hit with the crowd! Four different looks were presented at the show: Class Wear, Gym Wear, Weekend Wear, and Formal Wear. Each scene had outfits that could literally go from the runway to the hallway.

In between the scenes, there were performances from Boston University’s male a capella group, The Dear Abbey’s and Northeastern’s NuRize Dance Company. Both groups were unbelievable and left the crowd wanting more.

Her Campus’ mantra behind College Fashion Week was #Life Upgrade– and it certainly was. Everyone got to indulge in freebies from Chipoltle, Pinkberry, U by Kotex and College Survival Kits provided by Her Campus filled with even more goodies .

Going from a fabulous night of fun back to classes won’t be the same, but with the tips from Her Campus will provide the Life Upgrade every collegiette needs! 

The picture below is one of our lovely co-founders of Her Campus, Windsor Hanger!

When this fun-loving sorority girl isn't hitting the books or helping plan a ZTA event, she's constantly on the go. As if being a commuter student isn't enough, Joanna is working part-time at a bank, is a member of the executive committee in her sorority, and is working to set up several clubs on campus. When Joanna's got a spare minute to herself, if there is any time to spare, she enjoys eating sushi, attempting to speak German with her friend, cuddling with her Golden Retriever, Dobby, and ordering venti non-fat chai lattes [one of her many downfalls.]