3 Holiday Activities in Boston

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

The Holiday Arts & Eats Festival is a 3-day event with 25 food trucks, the region’s most talented Etsy artists and performances by chorus and Capella groups. On Friday night, the special event, “Arts & Eats After Dark is for those 21+ and will feature music, drinks, and a holiday photo booth. Saturday and Sunday will be geared toward children and their families with cookie decorating and visits from Santa and Mrs. Claus. This event starts on December 6th from 6-10pm through December 8th from 11am-6pm. Admission is $5 and children under age 12 are free. 

The Downtown Boston Holiday Market is open through December 28th. There are multiple vendors and holiday performances throughout the event for family and friends to enjoy.

The Boston Ballet Presents The Nutcracker throughout the holiday season. Admission is $35-$169 and the performances are at 19 Clarendon Street in Boston. For more information on tickets and performances visit http://www.bostonballet.org/nu…