13 Ways to Celebrate the End of Midterms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

1. Get Some Sleep

After staying up all hours of the night it’s time to get some well-deserved sleep. Let’s face it, this is what college kids are best at.

2. Paint Your Nails

Grab one of these little perfume nail polishes and paint a beautiful scent onto your nails. Let them dry and the smell! Please don’t try smelling while still wet….

3. Start Obsessing Over HONY

Follow Brandon as he records the everyday stories of the Humans of New York City. This is probably the only time you’ll want to read a caption that’s a paragraph long.

4. Go To The Gym

Time to clear your head and break a sweat in the gym. Get a high from those endorphins!

5. Decorate Your Dorm Room

Add some finishing touches to your room. Simply step outside collect some leaves maybe some branches or vines and decorate your dorm!

6. Crank Up The Music

Blast some music and sing at the top of your lungs! Exams are over!!!

7. Shopping

Its fall, time to get some cute knits and rider boots.

8. Netflix

Spend an entire day snuggled up watching TV, you deserve it.

9. Organize Your Life

Now’s the time to plan out the next week, so you won’t get behind.

10. Ice Cream

Now’s your chance to try the millions of different flavors of Ben and Jerry’s! We suggest your try Core’s……right now!

11. Call And Catch Up With A High School Friend

It’s nothing like your best friends <3

12. Grab A Movie Off Campus

Treat your girl friends to a movie night at AMC theaters in Methuen. Need transportation just take the Warrior Shuttle.

13. Cuddle Up With A Good Book

Catch up on that good book you’ve been meaning to read and just relax.

Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)