McGill Campus Cutie: Jeremy Singer

Posted -

Hometown: Demarest, New Jersey
Birthday: October 14—same as my Mom, my Aunt Sharon, and my old babysitter Martha!
Year: U2
Major: International Management. It’s basically a triple-minor of International Business, a language (French), and a handful of choices in the Arts Faculty (North American History)
Relationship Status: Whatever the funniest option on Facebook currently is, I’m that
Celeb Crush: It’s always the last female musician that I saw live, I can’t help but fall in love with every talented woman I see on stage. I’m still hung up on the adorable, guitar-smashing Ritzy Bryan, of The Joy Formidable, who I saw at Osheaga last July
Dream Job: Probably the President of the United States, but only the version described in Dan Gutman’s The Kid Who Ran for President
I am worthy of this notable title because: I can’t really think of a good answer for this one. That’s cute, right?
Most people don't know that I: Don’t know the exact placement of the salad fork in a place setting. But I think that’s understandable, I mean it’s not really something that comes up often in conversation
In 5-10 years, I hope to be: Living in a major city somewhere in the world, doing something that’s worthwhile and makes me happy, and still in touch with my best friends
Words to live by: My dad’s book, Six Simple Rules For A Better Life, is about 250 pages worth of great words to live by (plus he mentions me a bunch!)
No-fail song for seduction: It’s a three-way tie between:
1) If You’re Into It – Flight of the Conchords
2) Shake It – Metro Station
3) Sex Planet – R. Kelly
Favourite bar in Montreal: Lately I’ve been having a lot of fun at this dive bar up St. Laurent called Montenegro
Why McGill? It’s a pretty interesting, (and lengthy), tale that dates as far back as Summer 2009, when I had a roommate from Montreal on this program in Paris. But long story short, it’s a great school in a great city. What else could I ask for?
Spirit Animal: That’s an easy one–CatDog

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Kristen Pye just completed year two at McGill University in Montréal, pursuing a degree in Art History and Cultural Studies, which she will continue for the upcoming academic year abroad at Trinity College in Dublin. As well as writing for Her Campus, she is a fashion and culture editor and writer for Leacock's Online Magazine. When not writing, Kristen can be found rereading The Great Gatsby, vintage shopping, vinyl shopping, playing tennis, and spending far too much time deciding what to wear in the morning. Follow her at americanpye.blogspot.com or @kristenpye!

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login