McGill Campus Cutie: Janice Ho

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

Year: U3
Major: Anatomy and Cell Biology
Hometown: Toronto, Ontario
What is your favourite memory at McGill? OAP; nothing better than streaming lights, live music, friends, and beer to end a long day of lecture
If you were stranded on an island what would you bring and why?A lighter because I wouldn’t want to be rescued right away so the lighter would help light fires for cooking/keeping me warm. Eventually it would be used to send smoke signals for help!
What is your favourite thing to do in Montreal? I would have to say shopping and walking in Old Montreal (which I don’t do enough)
What was your favourite class at McGill? ANAT 214 hands down—amazing prof., you get to colour, you get to bake, and you get to pretend you’re a doctor!
Who is your celebrity crush? Ryan Gosling
If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be? I would love to be somewhere in Europe traveling
What is your phobia? My main phobia would probably be musophobia = a morbid fear of mice BUT I’m also scared of pigeons

Sofia Mazzamauro, born and raised in Montreal, is majoring in English Cultural Studies and minoring in Communication and Italian Studies. Along with being the editor-in-chief of Her Campus McGill, she is a writer for Leacock’s online magazine’s food section at McGill University and the editor of the Women’s Studies Undergraduate Interdisciplinary Journal. After graduation, she aspires to pursue a career in lifestyle magazine writing in Montreal.