Spotlight: Kidstuff Carnival

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

Spotlight: Kidstuff Carnival

Marywood’s annual Kidstuff Carnival is right around the corner and is set for April 29th in the gym this year. Every year children ages 4-8 are invited to Marywood’s Campus for a day filled with fun and educational activites. This year, the Kidstuff theme is… Reading Rainbow.

Various clubs and organizations create booths every year that incorporate their own ideals with the theme of the carnival. This year, each booth will have a designated book and their activity will be connected to the book in some way!

In addition to booths with activities for the children to do, there are also movies for the children’s entertainment. Chartwells will also cater the event.

As always, the Kidstuff Chair and Co-chairs are looking for volunteers to help put on this event! If you are artsy or enjoy crafting and are in need of service, the Decorations committee holds decoration making every Wednesday from 6-8 and every Friday from 1-3.

Kidstuff is a great way to get involved in service on campus! The day is an extremely rewarding experience and as someone who has been involved with Kidstuff since coming to campus, I highly suggest you get involved in some way. No matter whether that is being a buddy the day of the event, making decorations beforehand, or helping your cloub or organization plan a booth!

Email kidstuff@m.marywood.edu if you have any questions!