The Dream Team: Jimmy Fallon and Harry Styles

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

Who’s ready for Saturday?!

If you have been on the internet, at all, in the past week, you know that this week’s episode of Saturday Night Live will be a culmination of America’s favorites. America’s favorite late night talk show host, Jimmy Fallon, will be hosting and America’s favorite ex-British boy band member will be performing. This episode is so important for so many different reasons.

For one, HARRY STYLES IS MAKING HIS RETURN. If you are like me, you have been waiting for this moment since the fatal day when One Direction closed its doors. The last time Styles was on SNL, he was with the other members of One Direction. It will be interesting to see how Harry takes the stage all by himself. We are rooting for you, Harry!

Second, JIMMY FALLON! Fallon is a late night legend and has had some memorable moments on SNL already. (Let none of us ever forget “Bring it on down to Wrappinville”.) Fallon is a comedic genius. I am looking forward to his monologue and what he will bring to the skits. Also, I am praying for a Justin TImberlake cameo. (Hey, a girl can dream, right?!) 

Finally, Harry and Jimmy are beautiful in and of themselves but together… let’s face it ladies, that is simply late night perfection. The two have already released a couple of hilarious commercials in preperation of Saturday night and if I wasn’t already biting my nails in anticipation of the event, I am now jumping off my seat with excitment. Don’t let me down boys!