Get the Look: From Catwalk, Straight to Campus with Lauren Conrad’s Runway Collection for Kohl’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Many of us are long time fans of fashion maven, reality star Lauren Conrad’s LC Lauren Conrad Collection at Kohl’s. LC’s sweet and feminine silhouettes complete all of our girly-girl cravings.  When Lauren announced her first runway show to debut her Spring/Summer 16 Collection at New York Fashion Week, we could not have been more delighted.  Time for us basic girls to rejoice! Because the show was pure happiness with a side of Rosè.  We honestly hope she goes for another formal affair sometime soon. 

Her most recent ready-to-wear collection, inspired by the “mystery and enchantment of the forest,” is available now at Kohl’s, and we can’t wait to rock these outfits on campus and any upcoming holidays. All the items are between $12 and $200! Best part, Kohl’s is having a sale on the collection. Get it while it’s hot!

The looks feature dreamy creams, luxe burgundies, and royal emeralds.  There is no shortage of ladylike dresses, trendy jumpsuits, statement outerwear and lacy crop tops.   Take a look for yourself: 

The most demure dress for Thanksgiving dinner.

Ready to wear this Stunning Faux-Suede Moto-Jacket to class RIGHT NOW!

Velvet shorts are a must do!

The sweetest outfit to meet the parents in. 

Have some fun with fringe and rich velvet skinnies.  

The perfect flirty dress for any upcoming dateds and socials. 

For when you want to look put together for class.

This coat is not a question of want, but need.

LC takes her collection to a formal level.

Flashback to the 70’s

Top Photo: Getty  

All other photos are from Kohls.com 

Jaclyn is so excited to be a campus correspondent with Her Campus! She is a sophomore at the University of Maryland, double majoring in Journalism and American Studies. Jaclyn hopes to work as an editor at a magazine in the future. She loves following fashion, attending concerts, traveling, and photographing the world around her.