This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Dante Leoni

Year: Senior

Hometown: Bel Air, Md.

Major: Kinesiology

Relationship Status: Single

Sign: Virgo

Campus Involvement: Cheer Captain, Greek life: Zeta Psi

Why cheerleading? There was a girl on the team that I liked and she told me to come to the gym and try it out. It was free and I was good at it so I never looked back.

Dream Job: To be a lead guitarist for a popular reggae band and donate the proceeds to charity

Celeb Crush: Julianne Hough

Favorite Movie: Dead Poets Society or Good Fellas

Sexiest Quality: I’m a pretty funny guy I think. I’m always trying to make girls smile.

Qualities you look for in a girl: Intelligence and that she is able to talk about anything

Biggest Turn-on: When a girl appreciates me and tells me that I’m doing a good job.

Biggest Turn-off: Demanding and high expectations

Pet Peeve: When people roll their eyes at me.

Fun Fact: I used to cheer for the Baltimore Ravens in the 2011 season.

Most romantic thing you have done for a girl: I sang to her

How would you get a girls attention: Do a back flip, but I have no problem going up and talking to girls.

Ideal Date: Something spontaneous like hiking or going to the aquarium and end the evening with a nice dinner.

Favorite Date Memory: I don’t really have one. I’ve never had a girlfriend and I haven’t been on that many dates either.

Life Motto: Treat people like you are catching them on their worst day. Make them happy because you don’t know what they have been through.

Jaclyn is so excited to be a campus correspondent with Her Campus! She is a sophomore at the University of Maryland, double majoring in Journalism and American Studies. Jaclyn hopes to work as an editor at a magazine in the future. She loves following fashion, attending concerts, traveling, and photographing the world around her.