This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Major:
Physiology and Neurobiology
Year: Sophomore
Hometown: Livingston, New Jersey
Relationship Status: Single and Looking to Mingle

Interests/Campus Activities:
My biggest hobbies are volunteering at a first aid squad back in NJ, watching the Philadelphia Phillies, and playing music. Here on campus my main activity is going to McKeldin for many hours. I also frequent Chipotle, and I am currently an aspiring member of Greek life.

Are you in a band currently?
Yes, I am the singer and rhythm guitarist in a band called Whale Hospital with a few of my good friends from home.

How long have you played guitar?
 I have been playing guitar for about seven years.

How many bands have you been in and what kind of music do you play?
I have been in two bands and a few side projects. I have performed everything from original songs and classic rock to Ke$ha and Nelly. I usually sing and play rhythm guitar, but I have played shows as a bassist.

What music are you into right now?
I have been really into dubstep and house music since the summer before my freshman year, and I have started to make it myself. I also love listening to rock music and rap. I am actually beginning to peak an interest in classical music. I have particularly been listening to a lot of Blink-182 and Notorious B.I.G lately.

If you could have one wish granted what would it be?
While my mind tells to go with world peace, my heart would really love to see the Jets win a Super Bowl.

Favorite pick-up line?
My favorite pick up line is carrying a wine bag. It is probably the best conversation starter I know.

Favorite movie?
Step Brothers, The Replacements, Pineapple Express, Tommy Boy… to name a few

Celebrity crush?
Jennifer Aniston

What do you look for in a girl?                                                                                                          
I like a girl that has a good sense of humor, a bit of spontaneity and a pretty face.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years from now, I will have ideally graduated medical school. I would have a job working as a doctor of emergency medicine or pediatrics.

What is one thing you would like to do before you die?
 I would love to travel across the country one summer and visit as many baseball stadiums as I could along the way.