The Start of a New Semester As Told By Michael Scott

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

Well, winter break has finally come to a close.

You paid your tuition for the spring semester and feel as broke as ever.

And you have to mentally prepare to do this whole ‘learning’ thing again. And that’s a total bummer.

You get to your first class, the 2nd semester of a year course (Bio 1002, Physics 1002, etc.) and your professor expects that you have not forgotten a single thing… and picks up right where you left off in December. You are as lost as you could be.

In the midst of school, you are trying to become healthier this semester for your New Year’s resolution.

…but that trend lasted a whole week and you are back where you were last semester.

You feel completely overwhelmed and it’s yet only the first couple weeks of classes.

But don’t fret! You get to see your friends you haven’t seen in a month. And meeting up with them again is like a combination of Christmas and New Years.

And the opportunities in 2016 are endless. New clubs to join, new places in Milwaukee to check out, and new friends to make! Nothing is impossible this year!

Let’s make this semester the best one yet!

A small town gal from America's Dairyland with aspirations to become a Physical Therapist. Loves rowing, cooking, scrapbooking, chocolate, couponing, animals, hanging out with friends, and anything Wisconsin related. Currently attending Marquette University.
Prefer to consume my calories in liquid form. Living in the land of beer and cheese. Dreamer. Explorer. Wanderer.