Campus Cutie: Brandon Branchini

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

If you’ve ever been to the Dogg Haus past 1 a.m., you’ve probably met Brandon. This week’s cutie hails from the East Coast. He traded his New York bagels for Milwaukee cheese curds and embraced the Miller Lite lifestyle. He’s the life of the party and an all-around great guy who is always down to split a Papa John’s pizza with you. Meet our beloved B!

Name: Brandon BranchiniYear: SeniorMajor: Finance and ITHometown: Montvale, New JerseyRelationship Status: Single

Coke or Pepsi: CokeChipotle or Qdoba: ChipotleFavorite Sobelmans burger: The Sobelman

Blonde or Brunette: I love all women.Little Black Dress or Yoga Pants: Neither. But I do appreciate the art of yoga.Go-to Pickup Line: Sliding into the DMs John Kearney style.Your favorite drink: Johnny’s MargaritasCelebrity crush: Alex MorganGuilty pleasure: Law and Order: SVU

Marquette girls are the best because… They all love Starbucks.

Prefer to consume my calories in liquid form. Living in the land of beer and cheese. Dreamer. Explorer. Wanderer.