This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Hey girl, hey! My name is Isaiah Brown, and I am writing to tell the craziness that happens in my life each week. #cantgetenough

So this week started out pretty normal. I was going to classes, doing homework, being productive, or whateva. I was kiki’ing, partying, twirling for the children honey! Like yas gawd.

But one night, there was a group of people walking outside my dorm room. They were incredibly loud and then I hear paper tearing off the wall. I go outside to see what is happening. I was being nosy!

Now mind you my edges are not laid for the gawds, and I was rockin’ a very rag-a-muffin avant garde couture look.

Also, keep in mind we each have our names plastered along our door so people can identify who is who. You could choose a name you prefer to go by. So, for fun, I choose no one but, the Queen and angel herself, Beyonce.

This name placement had been on my door for an entire year, and I appreciated the time, sweat, work, ham, collard greens, and fried pickles my Resident Advisor put into it.

Back to the story, a girl took my name tag off of my door!

When I popped my head, with my cup of tea with two sugars, to get the skinny on what these drunks fools were doing I see that girl holding my name tag in her hand. Mocking it!

I run after her, bare-foot — leaving the key to my room inside — and while she was just having the time of their life with my name tag.

I walk up to her and, literally, snatch my name tag back from her and left – essentially.

I was so upset when I got back that I had to call my friends so they could get up into this gig, honey.

At this point I am no longer upset but, the principal that this little girl thinks she can take whatever she wants and still be the victim. Uhhh Uh. No honey, not today Satan. No mam, no ham, no spam.

Like girl! That is not okay. But, that was my low-point for the week.

Follow me on social media:

Twitter: iab1234

Instagram: chanellingtime

Also, if you have anything you want me to address, hateful comments, suggestions that no one asked for. Be sure to contact HerCampus and email me.

Peace out

A Cleveland, Ohio native, Kaitlin is a senior English Major at Loyola Marymount University.