Tiffany Kuperschmidt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Name: Tiffany Kuperschmidt

Major: Double Major Political Science and Global studies with a Jewish studies minor

Hometown: Voorhees, New Jersey

Grade: Senior

Favorite TV shows: Big Brother, Scandal, Grey’s Anatomy, Once Upon a Time, How I Met Your Mother

Why you choose Lehigh? I came to Lehigh because I wanted a school with a strong Greek life and for the Global Citizenship program. My friends in high school used to call me Elle Woods because I looked for schools with great Greek life programs and because I want to go to Law School and I found that here at Lehigh. In addition, I heard about the Global Citizenship program because my high school teacher recommended the program to me and I loved that the program gave you the opportunity to study abroad as an underclassmen and take classes that you give you a global perspective.

What are you involved in on campus? Panhellenic council, Student Senate, Challah for Hunger, Chabad, Leadership Consultants, LU tour guide, ASA, Global Citizenship, and Student Board of Dining Services

What is your job on Panhel and what responsibilities does that involve? My position on Panhel is VP of recruitment and I am in charge of formal recruitment in January and encouraging all PNM’s (Potential New Members) to register for rush.

Why do you love being in a sorority? I love being in a sorority because it gives you another home on Lehigh’s campus, you will meet people you wouldn’t have met without your chapter and you will get to experience opportunities from Greek life that are unique from other organizations on campus. I love the sisterhood and the leadership opportunities you can get from being involved in Greek life. I also really enjoy the philanthropy because part of the reason I choose my chapter was because our philanthropy is a cause dear to me.

Any advice for freshmen girls who want to join Greek life? Stay true to yourself and ask questions you really want the answers too. Just know you will end up happy no matter where you end up and give every house an equal chance because you never know if the girl you talk to will end up being your sister.

What are you looking forward to coming up in your last semester at Lehigh? Making the most of every last you can have at Lehigh and cherishing every moment with my best friends. I don’t ever want to leave and I wish I could stay forever, but I know exciting things are in the future as well. I just want to have the best last year ever and make memories that will last a lifetime. 

McKenzie is currently a junior at Lehigh with a double major in International Relations and Spanish with a business minor. She loves being co-president of HC Lehigh and hopes to continue spreading the word about Her Campus all over Lehigh's campus.