Jeremy Kochman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Jeremy Kochman is taking Lehigh University by storm. The freshman business student from Brooklyn New York is new to campus and excited for the next four years. He is a member of the Lehigh tennis team and has a starting spot with many wins under his belt. Although Jeremy is busy with school work and playing on an acclaimed NCAA team he has time to have fun. Jeremy Kochman will serenade his way into a lucky girl’s heart with his excellent acapella singing chops. Not only is he good looking, and athletic but he is a sensitive and charming guy who will treat his girl well. Let’s meet this week’s Campus Cutie Jeremy Kochman. 

When did you start playing Tennis?

Freshman year of high school. 

What is your favorite thing about being on the Tennis team?

Being able to have a really good bond with my teammates and being able to compete on a divisional level is awesome. I like to keep my body is shape and tennis is a great way to do so while having fun. 

Greek?

Plan to rush next semester. 

What is your favorite song to sing?

Just the way you are by Bruno Mars. 

What is your idea of an ideal first date?

I would take her out to a nice fancy dinner. After dinner we would go and get ice cream and take a walk on the water under the stars and moon. I would want to take in the beautiful view with my gorgeous date. 

What do you look for in a girl?

First and foremost I like a girl who has a little bit of an edge. It is important for her to engage me, to be fun and be bubbly. I like a girl with nice eyes and a beautiful smile. But intelligence is also extremely important. 

What is your biggest turn-off in a girl?

A girl who likes to attract negative attention on herself. 

Relationship Status?

Taken

What is one item that you can’t live without?

Kiwi Strawberry Gatorade Rain. It is a great tasting drink that helps keep me fresh and hydrated. 

If you could have a superpower what would it be?

Easy access into a girl’s heart. 

Secret Talent?

I like to act. I want to pursue acting at Lehigh. 

If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive who would it be?

President Obama, he’s the leader of our country and is the most important person in America. It would be an honor to get to know him.