Holiday Dress Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Although everyone loves staying in baking cookies and watching classics such as White Christmas during the holidays, this is the season to get out and have fun with family friends, and who doesn’t want to look cute for that?? Check out these adorable holiday dresses to rock anywhere from a house party with friends, to Christmas dinner with the relatives!

Of course we first go to the LBD (little black dress), such a classic piece that can easily be dressed up or down with the perfect shoes and accessories. Whether you go with a super simple dress with no embellishments

Or one with something special

You are sure to look simply amazing.

Yet another obvious, but still amazing go-to style would be a red dress. No matter what shade you go with whether it is candy apple red or a deep burgundy, you are sure to project holiday cheer.

And of course if you would like to shine like the star on top of the Christmas tree, a sparkly sequined dress is the perfect choice! This style can be a bit overwhelming in a sea of neutral dresses, so be sure to own it and work that confidence!

I'm Tiel, a sophmore at Lehigh University in the College of Business and Economics. Last year I joined Pi Beta Phi, and I have loved every second of it! On campus I am also involved in GEM, Marketing Club, and the America Reads/America Counts program.