Dalyan Kosar ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

From regular guy to overnight TFM celebrity, this week’s Campus Cutie is Dalyan Kosar.

Name: Dalyan Kosar

Major: CSB

Hometown: Evanston, IL

Year: Sophomore

Relationship Status: Single

Greek Life: Theta Chi

Hobbies: Playing soccer, drinking socially, listening to music

What do you look for in a girl: Cute, easy to talk to, and can make me laugh

Biggest Turn-On: Eyes

Biggest Turn-Off: Not being able to hold a conversation

Guilty Pleasure: Binge watching Netflix

Who would play you in a movie based on your life? John Krasinski

What is your most embarrassing moment at Lehigh? I tried to ask my friends if they wanted to eat at Rathbone, but ended up asking my professor if she wanted to bone.

We saw you made it on to Total Frat Move. How do you feel about your newfound fame? I’m talking to my publicist, expect an album drop soon.

Spirit Animal: Bear

Favorite Pick-up line: “Excuse me, could you call Life-Alert? I’ve fallen for you and I can’t get up”

What’s your ideal first date? Picnic on the beach at sunset 

Check out his TFM debut here: http://totalfratmove.com/proper-hand-placement-tfm/

Hi, I'm Amber! I'm the President & a Co-Correspondent of Her Campus Lehigh. I'm a senior Marketing major minoring in both French and Mass Communications at Lehigh University and graduating in May 2017. I am currently the founder of JC Cares 4 U, a Non-Profit Organization aiming to help breast cancer survivors, and I am an Admissions Fellow at Lehigh University Admissions where I interview prospective high school seniors. I have a passion for great food, traveling, and keeping up with celebrity tabloids. I love staying busy, trying new things, and believe in paying it forward. Someday I'll write my own tell-all book so you'll have to wait for it's release to learn more about me!