6 Instagrams To Follow Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

@Snookinic

My first Instagram I recommend checking out is Snooki “Nicole” Polizzi’s…Shocker right?! Believe me though, she has totally changed from an overly orange guidette meatball into a gorgeous redhead! Not to mention her son is ABSOLUTELY adorable!

@Laurenconrad

Lauren Conrad’s Instagram is a definite follow! Many of her pictures have a girly flair to them (think flowers and fashion). And bonus, shes always posting pics of her adorable pups, Chloe and Fritz.

@Instababby

Ok, I’m not going to lie, I am a complete sucker for any baby animal, so this is one of my absolute favorite Instagram’s I follow. But come on, how can seeing a picture of a baby seal or bunny not instantly brighten your mood?!

@Idafrosk

A super cool Instagram I came across during one of my Buzzfeed binges is Idafrosk. Ida Skivenes from Norway creates absolutely amazing food art! (She has literally recreated Leonardo DaVinci’s famous painting, Starry Nights, using foods like cream cheese, bread, and walnuts!) You truly have to see it to believe it.

@LehighPanhel

Lehigh’s very own Panhellenic Board has created an Instagram to keep campus updated on what is going on in  our very own Lehigh community. They are constantly updating the Instagram with super cute pictures from both campus wide events, and Greek events.

@LillyPulitzer

Lilly Pulitzer’s Instagram never fails to brighten up even the gloomiest of days with the vibrant colors and summery designs making it a great follow, even if you don’t own one item from Lilly! True Lilly fans can also check out the Instagram for sneak peeks on upcoming events, first looks at new patterns, and more!

I'm Tiel, a sophmore at Lehigh University in the College of Business and Economics. Last year I joined Pi Beta Phi, and I have loved every second of it! On campus I am also involved in GEM, Marketing Club, and the America Reads/America Counts program.