#WTWON Malcolm in the Middle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

#WTWON

Malcolm in the Middle

This right here is a throwback. This is the show of my childhood. AND it’s perfect for your procrastination in the last weeks of the semester. Have a paper- watch Malcolm deal with his mom. Have a project- watch Malcolm deal with school. Got nothing to do- well then watch Malcolm in the Middle.

For those of you who don’t know Malcolm in the Middle- it is a classic sitcom. Malcolm is the smart middle child in a family of mischievous boys. His mother is a control freak and his dad (pre Walter White Bryan Cranston) is a loveable goofball. His older brother Francis is a total babe– I had a crush on him when I was younger! You’ll grow to love this family and their insane antics. This is a hilarious show and a great throwback!

I mean just look at him- he’s gorgeous!!

Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff. 
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.