#WTWON Dirty Dancing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

#WTWON

What to Watch on Netflix

Dirty Dancing

This is one of my absolute favorite movies of all time- if you haven’t seen it then you’re missing out!

It’s 1963 and Frances “Baby” Houseman is vacationing with her family in the Catskills in upstate NY. Baby has lived a sheltered life and is tired of being treated like a child and so she befriends the dance instructor (played by the gorgeous Patrick Swayze) and falls in love with him along the way.

The movie features some really good music and really great dance sequences. As a kid, I loved watching this movie and doing the dances along with it! It was the first dance movie of its time.

Please please check it out! Its a great feel good, girly movie. Plus Patrick Swayze is so hot and so lovable like teach me how to dance!

Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff. 
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.