What to watch on Netflix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

We’re continuing with our Halloween theme!

This movie is not super scary, fear not! 

World War Z tells the story of Gerry Lane (Brad Pitt), an UN employee, who is searching for the cure of a zombie pandemic that is taking over the world. Brad travels around the world tracing the origin and talking to different doctors. This movie is less scary and more of a thriller that makes you root for Brad and his race for the cure.

Brad is in his prime and makes this movie great! He shows his sweet and macho side: he is a very sweet father/husband but he also knows how to kick zombie butt. If you’re scared, watch the movie snuggled up with someone. It could make for a great date! 

Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.