What To Watch On Netflix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

We’re starting to get ready for halloween here at HC Le Moyne! (Though, tbh we were

always ready) 

This movie is a remake based off of a 1976 classic with the same name. It stars the 

very beautiful Chloe Grace Moretz as Carrie, a quirky outsider who is bullied by her 

classmates. Her deeply religious mother makes things worse. Carrie becomes fed up 

and uses her telekinetic powers on her small town. I have heard from numerous people 

that this is a great movie. I think its a good starter for getting into the halloween mood.

I haven’t seen this movie yet so I’m really excited to snuggle up with my SO (significant 

other), a bowl of popcorn and watch this!!
Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.