What To Watch On Netflix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Breaking Bad is my current obsession. And I’m sure you’ve heard plenty about it. Everyone including their mother has seen the show and says its sooo amazing… Well it’s true.

The show is about a chemistry teacher, Walter White (Bryan Cranston), who decides to team up with a former student to cook meth after learning he has lung cancer. It’s funny, dramatic and actually heartwarming at times. Jesse Pinkman, Walter’s partner, is very sympathetic and a total sweetie. Of course, Walter must deal with crazy drug dealers and hiding his meth cooking from his wife. It can get violent and bloody at times but it’s still crazy good! Unfortunately, the second half of the last season is not on Netflix so you might have to wait a little bit to finish the whole series.

Also this show is great to watch while you’re doing any sort of science homework… if that doesn’t convince you then I don’t know what will!

(Jesse and Walter being badass in their meth cooking gear!)

Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.