New Music: Jake Miller – Dazed and Confused

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Jake Miller is back with a new single! The Florida rapper has just premiered his new song via teenVogue and it couldn’t be any catchier! Jake has partnered up with Travie McCoy to create the rap/pop smash, “Dazed and Confused“. When a gorgeous blonde comes to his aisle in the supermarket, Jake is so distracted that he ends up hitting his head. From then on, things get pretty crazy. Out of his entire catologue, I think this is his best effort; the song epitomizes what he wants to be as an artist, for right now atleast. The “ba-da”s in the background are bound to be stuck in your head. This song is perfect for the upcoming warm weather and is definitely going to be your new summer jam. Watch the video below and share with your friends, Jake is a sweetheart who deserves to be recognized for all his hard work! 

Songwriter. Lover of music, food, and man buns.
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.