A Minute to Rant:NETFLIX

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.
A Minute to Rant: Netflix 

So, I am like the hugest Netflix junkie ever, I’ve had it for about six years and to say I am addicted is an understatement. However, just because I can’t live without Netflix doesn’t mean it has never disappointed me. I recently got excited because they added Criminal Minds to Netflix and I love that show, so I took this opportunity to watch the show from the beginning. Now when I started watching it all nine seasons of the show were up there, this past Monday night I was watching Criminal Minds before until I fell asleep like I always do. On this night I was on episode 14 of season nine but I fell asleep on that episode. The next day I went to resume the episode I fell asleep on but Netflix told me that there was only EIGHT seasons of Criminal Minds available. I couldn’t believe my eyes, I was devastated by this because I was so close to finishing the show before its fall return on October 1st at 9 p.m. on CBS. My message to Netflix is ‘why disappoint those loyal to you?

Photos: Courtesy of Google

Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.