Le Moyne C.A.R.E.S

Posted -
Tagged

Le Moyne's C.A.R.E club passed these out during dinner last night! Check out the calendar by the cafe for a whole list of C.A.R.E week events! 

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

Enter to Win!

Check out Her Campus Contests on LockerDome on LockerDome

About The Author

Camlyn will be a senior at Le Moyne college in the Fall of 2012. She's majoring in Communications with a concentration in Print Journalism and is a Creative Writing minor. As an NYC native, Camlyn indulges in anything that involes fashion and daily lifestyles. She aspires to be something like the modern day Carrie Bradshaw, as a magazine journalist for one of her favorite magazines. She has interned with Mercedes Sanchez, founder of her own fashion and beauty blog, BeChicMag.com and ELLE Magazinge. Along with being a HC Correspondent, Camlyn is the PR representative to the Latino based club on campus, El Progreso.

More than anything, Camlyn is just super excited to be a part of the HC team! <33 

Editor's Note

Calling all collegiettes! We're looking for the 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Enter yourself (or your BFF!) by 5/31 at hercampus.com/22under22.

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login