This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Fall Fashion Trends

Say good-bye to the bright neon’s and bleached whites of summer and say hello to falls newest trend, Jewel Tones! The season for bright colors and bold patterns is coming to a close, but this doesn’t mean our closets have to suffer. This fall, expect to see a plethora of jewel toned everything! Ranging from sweaters, pants, hats and accessories, this fall the “it” colors are the ever-classic jewel tones, including emerald, sapphire, garnet and amethyst. Fall has never looked so chic.

Pair this sweet deep purple sweater with leggings, knee high boots and a knit hat for a casual yet stylish look that would suit anyone!

Victoria’s Secret, A kiss of Cashmere Cowlneck tunic, $69.50

With the cold weather approaching jazz up your style with a sapphire hued coat or jacket, it’s a simple and easy way to brighten up a bleak winter day.

Forever21 Classic Double breasted coat, $24.80

Burgundy accessories complement just about every hair color, and complexion out there, so bring it in to your fall repertoire to add some sass to your outfit! Also good for bad hair days! 

Hat: Forever 21 striped ribbed knit beanie $6.80.

If we get the chance to bare our legs a few more times this season, pair a skater skirt with these high burgundy socks and boots, or to enhance a cold weather outfit, scrunch these down over tall boots and jeans.

Everyone has a basic sweater they adore, time to revamp yours and update with some color! Go for a bold emerald this fall and you will surely turn heads!

American Eagle: Waffle Knit Sweater, $39.95

Add some class and color to your basic blue jeans with these high waisted teal pants, pair with an oversized neutral toned sweater and scarf to add some punch to your OOTD! 

American Eagle: Denim X Sky High in Teal, $49.99

19. Junior at Le Moyne College. Obsessed with wine, friends, fun, and food.
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.