A Beautiful Budget: Outfits Under $100

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

We’ve all looked at pictures of celebrities like Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner and wanted to rip their clothes off of them and hide it in our closets so no one else can get to them; however we can’t unless we are willing to go to jail. Stars often get their trends or look from designers at fashion shows and now I’m here to get you close to that same look from department stores and some online boutiques for a much cheaper price. This week I’m here to give you girls 5 outfits worn by different celebrities that probably cost a few hundred dollars, but let’s get real we’re college students and don’t have an extra few hundred dollars to spend on clothes. If you’re like me, then I encourage everyone to mix and match from the different outfit choices to make the look your own so you can start your own trend. Anna Wintour said it best, “Create your own style. Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.”

Let’s start out with out with one of my favorite fashion icon who is always trying something new:

Look 1: Rihanna. I call this look “All Black everything.” Wearing black is slimming and here she wears it well with a leopard bag to add a touch of some color.

Look 2: Reese Witherspoon. This is a cute fall look mixed in with pumpkin colors. This is more casual. You can where it to class or to the grocery store.

Look three: Keke Palmer. This is my favorite look out of all the pictures it combines sporty and chic into a very fabulous simple look. Very simple accessories make this outfit stand out.

Look four: Miley Cyrus. This is an edgy look and an outfit that will definitely make you standout from the crowd.

Look Five: Rihanna. Yes again, only because I truly do love her style and she is able to rock anything from a boyish look to this dressed up cute outfit. This is an outfit I would wear on a date.

Junior Communications Major with a concentration in Journalism. Minors in Creative Writing, Art, English, and Business.