This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

As we start approaching that “most wonderful time of the year” filled with presents and, of course food, one problem that rarely gets addressed in the harsh times of the season is skin and hair problems.  Here are a few products I use to get me through the coldest time of the year.

My #1 go to product for the wintertime is Vaseline.  Because my skin gets extra dry, I need a reliable product to keep it extra hydrated, and the cocoa butter smell makes me love the product even more!  It’s great for chapped lips, cracked heels, and more.

For overall coverage, I use Aveeno’s Daily Moisitering lotion.  This lotion does a great job of repairing damaged, cracked skin.  

Organix’s Coconut milk split end mender is a great hair product that repairs split ends, moisturizes the hair, and leaves an awesome coconut scent.  

Yes, the secret does lie in the bees.  Honey is a great with tea, but it is also a great face mask that restores moisture in skin stripped away from the harsh winter winds. 

Lasell College junior studying journalism and communications.