Tyler Hurst

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie comes from a small, seaside town known as Rockport, Massachusetts. He’s a sophomore at Lasell College studying communications with a concentration in public relations and a minor in event management which he most likely wants to pursue within the entertainment industry. We may see him delivering celebrity news on E! someday. Introducing the adorable and kind Tyler Hurst. 

Hurst describes his style as “basic” but he is one of the few fashion forward boys on campus with a signature style somewhere between preppy and casual. He shops at Gap and second hand thrift stores and knows how to grow a perfect head of hair. 

Hurst enjoys making bracelets although he hardly ever wears any and his favorite quote from ‘The Help’ sums up his compassionate personality: “You is kind. You is smart. You is important.”

So what could be cuter than one Tyler? Two! Because he’s also a twin. And possibly the best thing about him is his middle name: Ruggles. 

“I’d really love to live in the Cambridge area at some point in my life,” says Hurst. So stick around ladies and gents, and see what’s to come for this campus cutie.

Katelynn, Lasell's chapter treasurer, is a Fashion Communication and Promotion major at Lasell with a double minor in Graphic Design and Event Management. She just returned from a semester abroad in Florence, Italy and this is her second year writing for Her Campus Lasell. Along with being a part of Graphic Design League, POLISHED Magazine, Hope For Humanity, and the Lasell College Honors Program, Katelynn is a lover of cats and vegan food.