etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

PINK Spring Break Collection 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Disclaimer: While I am currently employed at Victoria’s Secret / PINK, this is not a sponsored article.

When we think of PINK, we all think of Warm & Cozy perfume and those super cozy boyfriend-fit sweatpants. However, looking at the new arrivals in the PINK spring break collection, it’s hard to believe it is the same brand. PINK has added new additions to their lines that include rompers, swimwear, and even bottle-opener sunglasses.

Here is why you should fall in love with this collection. First, they have put a lot of time and thought into figuring out not only what college girls need for spring break, but what they want as well. All of the clothes are very trendy and will remind you of spring break just at first look.

Some of these vacation items include Daisy Lace patterned bralettes; the High Leg One-Piece bathing suit with mermaid shell details; and tons of fun little extras such as water bottles and baseball hats with witty spring break quotes; and a line of perfumes with a vacation twist on all of the PINK scents you already love.

The amazingness of this new collection doesn’t stop there. These new items also come with new sales. Some of the sales going on and coming soon include a $30 outfit of the Crossover Romper and and the Daisy Bralette (while supplies last); the $15 cropped tank for PINK Nation members (while supplies last); and a free boyfriend towel with any $75 PINK purchase (while supplies last). With all of these deals going on and new merchandise coming in, now is the best time to become a member of PINK Nation, a free app made by PINK that lets you know all kinds of exclusive offers. Members are able to take part in PINK Nation member-only sales and be able to see all-new merchandise before it even hits the stores.

There are so many awesome reasons why you should go check out this new collection, whether you are planning a spring break getaway or simply trying to get into the warmer weather mood.

All images from www.victoriasecret.com/Pink

Elizabeth is a Senior at Lasell College, she is a writer and President for the Lasell Her Campus chapter.