Kait Quinn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Meet Kait Quinn, the Lasell College all-star. You name it, she’s done it. Her list of accomplishments runs a mile long, but she’s more than just a resume. She brings a bright light to campus with her positive attitude. She’s a Mass. native who came to Lasell with the intent to work hard and make things happen.

As a communication major with a concentration in journalism and media writing she was inspired to join the 1851 Chronicle and is currently holding the position of  Managing Editor. Quinn is also part of the Honors Program, a mentor for the Blue Key Society Admissions team and works as a resident assistant. She minors in Law and Business. And still with a workload like that she has the time and patience for every resident or prospective student who comes to her with a problem, question, you name it. Her dedication to her jobs and goals is awe worthy.

When asked how Lasell has changed her she responded with “Lasell has taught me to find my inner leader…. I have gone outside of my comfort zone to succeed in ways I did not know I could”. In turn, Kait Quinn has changed Lasell. Inspiring prospective students to realize the possibilities of attending a small school focused on Connected Learning and guiding current residents to make sure their experience on campus is a productive and memorable one. 

Her plans for the future include working with rescue dog advocacy; which she hopes can then turn into a career. She’s a team player and wants to continue working with people with the same goals to make a difference. 

Quinn is a force of nature at Lasell, she has changed the lives of many students, peers and mentees alike. She continues to do so everyday. With her determination to make things happen, there is no doubt she can conquer whatever comes her way.

Haleigh West is an Honor's Student majoring in Fashion Design with a double minor in Environmental Studies and Studio Art. Her articles are centered around sexual awareness and relationship advice, with the occasional piece focusing on social justice from a feminist perspective. Outside of HerCampus, she runs Lasell's chapter of Active Minds, an organization dedicated to ending the stigma of mental illness on campus, and is an avid hiker who never stops exploring.As a self proclaimed "equalist" she is determined to live in a world where all are created equal. Free of sexism, free of racism, free of all stigma. A truly free world.