Halloween Inspired Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Channel your inner Sanderson sister in all black for an edgy-chic outfit: Pair black or leather jeans and a plain or sheer detailed black shirt with black booties and a floppy hat. Add a bold purple lip for more fun.

Top: $14.99 Sheinside

Hat: $52.00 TOPSHOP

Wear orange without looking like a pumpkin: Orange and black can be too literal around Halloween, so the key is to use small pops of orange and add neutrals. Try dark jeans with a long, tan cardigan with orange and black detailing. Add that floppy hat to this outfit, too for a cute fall look. For more color, try an orange sweater or tee and pair it with dark was jeans, brown booties, and gold jewelry.

Sweater: $24.95 H&M

Boots: $27.80 Forever21

Go vampy: Mix dark purple or red with black and add a necklace with a cross or tassel. Try a long and chunky necklace or a choker. Pair with black combat boots and of course, a wine stained lip. 

Necklace $15.23 ASOS

Lipstick: $6.99 drugstores

Bones and Beauty: Make a skull shirt less grungy and more girly by adding a jeweled statement necklace. Try black, purple, or neon green with silver hardware.

Sweater: $18.33 Sheinside

Necklace: $29.99 Target

Get on your Ghost Game Take a flowy, white dress from summer to fall by adding a jean jacket and brown booties, or add a shaggy white vest to any outfit for an easy upgrade. Brighten eyes with a white eyeliner by tracing and smudging along the inner corners.

Vest: $46.67 Chicwish

NYX Eyeliner: $4.49 Ulta

Katelynn, Lasell's chapter treasurer, is a Fashion Communication and Promotion major at Lasell with a double minor in Graphic Design and Event Management. She just returned from a semester abroad in Florence, Italy and this is her second year writing for Her Campus Lasell. Along with being a part of Graphic Design League, POLISHED Magazine, Hope For Humanity, and the Lasell College Honors Program, Katelynn is a lover of cats and vegan food.