Five Ways to Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

1. In October, we wear pink.

The easiest way to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness is to wear the color that this charity represents. Many show their support this way, whether it’s pink hair or just a pink bracelet.

2. Shine a light on breast cancer.

Estee Lauder allows supporters to write small notes of hope and post them on social media. Every time someone does, a little pink light appears on their online map to show just how much support is out there.

3. Donate, Donate, Donate.

Any donation you can make means one step closer to finding a cure, and you can donate right through here.

4. Eat some yogurt.

For a limited time, Yoplait yogurt will have promo codes under the lids of their products. Any promo code entered online donates 10 cents to finding a cure, thanks to Yoplait.

5. Walk it out.

There are many walks out there that support finding a cure for breast cancer, including Making Strides and Avon 39. You can search for an event near you right here.

Elizabeth is a Senior at Lasell College, she is a writer and President for the Lasell Her Campus chapter.