Campus Celebrity: Jordan Dalpe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

This week’s campus celebrity is senior Jordan Dalpe. Jordan is a Hospitality and Event Management major, and Entrepreneurship minor, while also being a part of the Honors Program. She is captain of the cheerleading team, and just won the Student Leader of the year award for 2016 at the annual awards banquet. She studied abroad in Switzerland last year in the fall semester. She has been on the Shoulder to Shoulder Ecuador trip, is part of the Blue Key Society organization, and is a student ambassador for Lasell’s Admissions office. Jordan is an intelligent, funny, caring person who loves cheerleading, meeting new people, and hanging out with friends and family. She is a major asset to the Lasell campus, as she loves going to every campus event and organizing events. She says, “The cheerleading team means everything to me. I was lucky enough to be a co-captain this year with my friend Kaylee and to be able to watch the team grow. When I was a freshman we only had about eight girls and now my senior year we have advanced to a bigger team and perform more advanced stunts and moves.” Jordan is sure to be missed after she graduates this year by all her friends and teammates!

I am a junior Fashion Merchandising student from Stamford, CT. I have been writing for Her Campus since the beginning of spring semester, and am on the field hockey team, in the mini and Undergrad fashion shows,participate in Relay for Life yearly and Lasell's Senior Citizen's Prom,  and am a peer writing tutor in the AAC. At home I work at an ice rink and am a camp counselor for kids teaching hockey lessons, which is one of my favorite sports. I like working out, writing, listening to music, and going into Boston whenever I can.