Campus Cutie: Noah Welch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Year: Sophomore 

Age: 19

Major: Legal studies 

Relationship Status: Single and lookin for love

What are you involved with? ASULV, Track, My job at Journeys

What do you do on your free time? I take a lot of naps or go to work at the Ontario Mills Mall (So if y’all want the hook ups come through) or I’ll hit up my boys Josh Francis, and Trevor Welch (shout out to them).

What three words describe your perfect girl? A FAT heart, a BIG smile, and a DOWN to earth chick!

What is the theme song to your life? 1-800 HOTLINE BLING

What is your perfect date? An ideal date would be to take a girl to Disneyland for the whole day and a fancy dinner afterwards. 

Who are your celeb crushes? Jhene Aiko, Alena Koay, Scarlett Johansson, Zendaya, Chanel Iman, Kim Kardashian

What is your most embarrassing moment? Most embarrassing moment is when I was a little kid I was in karate and my pants fell down. That was pretty bad. 

Brooke is an aspiring journalist attending the University of La Verne in Southern California. She has a knack for all things adventurous and food related. When she isn't writing for Her Campus or the Campus Times you can find her taking pictures of her award-winning cat or eating various types of cheese.