Campus Cutie: Kelsi Robinson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.
Name: Kelsi Robinson

Year: Junior

Age: 20

Major: Political Science and Psychology

Relationship Status: Taken

Campus Activities: Volleyball and Sigma Kappa

What do you like about volleyball? I love the sport so much because of the fire inside I get from competing and the energy created throughout the gym from a well played match. Another thing that I love most about volleyball is the team I’m surrounded by everyday that make the good times even better and the rough times not so bad.

Hobbies: My hobbies include painting, modeling, Netflix binging, and finding super gorgeous people that travel everywhere on Instagram and insta-stalking their lives. Also perfecting eyebrows.

Three words that describe you: Friendly, competitive and outgoing.

Favorite color: Teal

What is your favorite pick up line? “Hurry up and write your number down before I don’t want it no more” – Fresh Prince

Describe your perfect guy: Tall, muscular, able to make me laugh, spontaneous, likes to adventure and will feed me 24/7.

Favorite sports: Basketball and volleyball

Favorite sports teams: LV Volleyball ;)

Most embarrassing moment:  I was literally the starting right bench player of my varsity volleyball team for a lot of my junior year and the first time my coach put me in I freaked out on the court. I was going up for a hit and there was a spider coming down from the ceiling and I let the ball drop, screamed and the ref had to come and kill it.

Favorite quote: “Work until your heroes become your rivals”

Celebrity crush: Obama (bae for life)

Jolene Nacapuy is a senior journalism major at the University of La Verne and is the Campus Cuties editor for HC at La Verne. She is currently Editor-in-Chief of the La Verne Campus Times and a contributing writer for Lakers Nation, as well as social media manager for Lakers Pulse, aspiring to be a sports journalist.
Kristina Bugante is the Campus Correspondent for HC La Verne. She is currently finishing her final year at the University of La Verne and will receive a B.A. in journalism in the spring of 2016. In addition to Her Campus, Kristina is a staff photographer for her school's publications and a news intern for a Los Angeles television news station. When she's not living and breathing journalism, Kristina likes funny Vines, food, catching up on her YouTube subscriptions and singing quietly to herself in her car.