This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Name: JT McLuckey

Year: Sophomore

Age: 20

Major: Kinesiology

Relationship Status: Single

Activities: Football, work at Roynon elementary school and Cold Stone Creamery. I also help out in a baseball league for special needs children.

Three words that describe you:

Flexible. Spontaneous. Determined 

What is your favorite pick up line?

You look so familiar didn’t we take a class together? I could have sworn we had chemistry.

Describe your perfect girl:

A girl that is very confident, and is not afraid to be herself. She has to be able to make me laugh. A girl that can make something out of nothing, and someone that would be willing to go on spontaneous adventures with me at anytime of the day. Someone who loves Disneyland!!!

If you could go anywhere where would it be?

Back to the Dominican Republic to help out all of the children who are living in sugar cane villages.

What are you most passionate about?

Helping special needs children and making everyone around me smile.

What is your most embarrassing moment?

I got pantsed in front of the entire girls softball team in high school.

Favorite quote:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,

I took the one less traveled by,

and that has made all of the difference- Robert Frost

Celebrity Crush:

Jennifer Lawrence! She is perfect and just real! She is just herself and she doesn’t let anyone change her and…. have you seen her shoot a bow and arrow???

Lauren Crumbaker is currently a sophomore studying communications with an emphasis in public relations at the University of La Verne. Lauren is currently involved in the student government on campus and is a member of Sigma Kappa sorority. After graduating, Lauren plans on becoming an event planner or wedding planner.