Campus Cutie Couples Edition: Mark and Cassie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

In honor of Valentine’s Day we are taking a look into the cutest couples at La Verne! 

Names: Cassie Holloway and Mark Jebbia

What are your majors?

Cassie:Public Affairs, Business Minor

Mark: Economics with an emphasis is Finance

Where did you meet? The Sigma Kappa Kickball tournament when I was the coach for the baseball team.

How long have you been together? A year and one month

What is your favorite memory together?

Cassie: At my family reunion we danced together on the dance floor for most of the night, and it was just really romantic. This was most definitely my favorite memory because he made me feel really special.

Mark: My favorite memory with Cassie was having dinner on the beach with candles and wine, as we watched the sunset.

Where was your first kiss? At our friend’s house when we walked each other out to the door.

Any Valentine’s Day plans? Mark says it’s a secret ;)

How did you guys DTR (define the relationship?)

Cassie: Mark asked me over dinner

Favorite date so far?

Mark: My favorite date was when we went to get Sushi, and then we went to the iPic theater where you watch the movie in individual recliner chairs, while being served food and beverages. It was very romantic and fun.

Cassie: My favorite date was definitely when he took me to the beach and we had a picnic at sunset. It was nice to be out there on the beach by ourselves and just enjoy each other’s company.

Any pet peeves about each other?

Mark: When she steals cereal out of my bowl while I’m eating it.

Cassie: When he doesn’t share his food with me.

Most romantic thing your boyfriend has done for you?

The most romantic things he does for me are the little things, like always making me dinner, always opening the door for me, and just always going the extra mile to make me feel happy and special.

Most romantic thing your girlfriend has done for you?

Cassie is always so helpful to me and I appreciate it so much. She always goes out of her way to help me on a daily basis.

How often do you see each other in a week? Everyday

What is your favorite part about going to school together?

Both: Being able to see each other everyday and see each other between classes.

Any advice for other La Verne couples?

Mark: Always respect each other, and never lose that respect.

Cassie: You should always be willing to compromise, and put your stubbornness to the side. When you can learn to work together as a couple, the relationship becomes so much stronger.

Know any cute couples on campus? Let us know in the comments below! 

Kellie Galentine is a journalism major at the University of La Verne in California. She is a campus correspondent for Her Campus at La Verne and is one of the founders of her campus' chapter. Kellie is also a member of Sigma Kappa Sorority.