Isaiah Johnson: Campus Cutie!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Isaiah Johnson, a junior from Cary, N.C, is the star safety player for the KU Football team. Johnson, who recently won the Big XII Defensive Newcomer of the Year award, spends most of his time in the weight room and on the football field, preparing for the 2014 season that is quickly approaching. Keep reading to learn more about this week’s Campus Cutie!

NAME: Isaiah Johnson

YEAR IN SCHOOL: Junior

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single

TWITTER: @therealisaiahj           

INSTAGRAM: @iisaiahj

HOMETOWN: Cary, North Carolina

MAJOR: Communications

What kind of things do you look for in a woman? I look for a sweet, responsible and caring woman.

What is something that you cannot stand a woman doing? I cannot stand when women try to show off.

What does your perfect idea of a first date look like? At the beach eating on a yacht with her.

If you were trapped on an island, and could only have one thing with you, what would it be and why? I would have my xbox 1 so I could play the game all the time.

What is your favorite song right now? Jay Z ft Beyonce Part 2.

What motivates you? My parents are my biggest motivators. And the people that say I can’t accomplish something.

If you could take any celebrity on a date, who would it be?  I would take Stacey Dash, for sure.

What is the best thing about being a student athlete? Winning games.

The worst thing? Losing games.

WHY did you pick KU? KU is the right fit for me in all aspects.

If you could be on ANY NFL team, which one would it be? The Miami Dolphins.

What is something most people don’t know about you? I love puppies!

What is your best quality? I think my best quality is being a very understanding person.