Get Involved with Her Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

For those of you new to our website, thanks for checking it out!

Her Campus Kansas is the #1 online community for girls at KU. Come here to get all of your information: class, relationships, campus, style, health – you name it!

Have you ever thought about becoming part of the Her Campus team? Well now is your chance to get involved! We’re looking for writers, readers and people to be part of our business team.

Why you should get involved:

• Her Campus is a national organization based in Boston. Campuses all over the United States (and even a few in other countries) have their own chapter of the website. Her Campus is gaining popularity and is recognized by many employers and companies, so it’s valuable to have on your resume.
  • It’s a great way to meet people! By joining HCKU, you automatically become a part of a group on campus. We have big plans for this semester, from setting up tables on campus and fundraising to craft nights in with the girls. You also get the chance to interact with all kinds of people on campus if you write for sections like Campus Celebrity and Style Blog!
  • It’s a fun, laid-back environment. Her Campus is a great extra-curricular activity that lets you collect clips and write about the topics that are important to you that you want to share with other girls on campus.

How you should get involved:

Apply at http://tinyurl.com/HerCampusKUApp or email hercampusku@gmail.com for more information! Whether you want to write articles, be a part of our publicity team or help out with events and fundraisers, we can’t wait to have you on our team!

Laura Lyndall Fagen is a junior at the University of Kansas majoring in Strategic Communications and Theater. She is a Big Sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters and loves all things volunteering.