This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Name: Ernest Ryan Nelson (but call me Ryan or Ernie). I was named after my grandpa, if that matters at all!

Hometown: Marion, Kansas. Cowtown, population: 1,200.

Major: Strategic Communications

Minor: Business

Why did you pick your major and minor? I like knowing why people act the way they do, and buy what they do, and say what they do.

Tell me about your relationship status: Check the box if complicated! No, I’m kidding. Single, ready to mingle, like a Pringle.

What was your favorite Christmas present received? A bottle of wine from my mom.

Who is your celebrity crush? I don’t want to say J. Law, because everybody likes J. Law. Just put Bradley Cooper cause he’s a stud.

What’s your ideal first date? I pick you up in my Kia Sorrento. You get in. There’s candles in the car. You go, “Is that dangerous?” And I go, “Yes, but I like danger.” We go to your favorite restaurant and we have a fantastic meal. We come outside and we see my car’s on fire. You go, “Ryan, your car’s on fire. Aren’t you upset?” I pull out a bag of marshmallows and I go, “No. I knew this was gonna happen.” And then I kiss you, in front of my burning car.

What are your plans for Spring Break? Going to visit Los Angeles. Or San Diego. Some place in California. Because sun, nice weather, and some surfing. If someone were to buy you a drink at a bar, what should they get? Definitely a Redbull vodka because I’m ready to go. I’m ready to get started.

What are some of your hobbies? Thumb-twiddling, visiting the humane shelter and loving the puppies–just getting in their face and loving them, and the gym, definitely going to the gym.

What’s your favorite song to work out to? “My First Kiss” by 3OH!3. Every time that song comes on I just get so excited.

Where do you want to be in 10 years? Definitely a coast, probably west coast, with three dogs and a range rover. I’m gonna probably end up working at an ad agency somewhere but I really just want to have fun.

What inspires you? My parents. They taught me to persevere through any struggle, to keep a smile on my face and to stay out of trouble.

What’s your theme song? “Last Friday Night” by Katy Perry.

If you could have dinner with any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Somebody like James Dean or something. Oh – Jennifer Anniston. And I would ask her what she uses to age so well. James Dean and Jennifer Anniston. How about both at the same time?

What motivates you? I motivate myself. I know what I want out of myself and I know what I’m capable of. Knowing I can do what I put my mind to motivates me because I won’t settle for average.

What are you passionate about? If anyone knew me, they’d know I’m passionate about animals. Especially dogs, but any animals. Except snakes. Get snakes the f*** away from me. I don’t want snakes in the same building as me, let alone the same country.

If you could have any pet you wanted, what animal would it be and what would you name it? I would for sure have a big dog, I just don’t know whether it would be a St. Bernard or a Great Dane. No wait I want a St. Bernard and I’d put a bandana around its neck and name it Jethro. That’s an old person’s name, like Ernest. Ernie and Jethro. That would be adorable, we could have our own TV show. I could ride him around.

For more genius tweets like this one, follow Ryan on Twitter @R_Nelly_Son.

For more shirtless selfies, follow him on Instagram @ernelso911.