Style > Beauty

5 Must Haves for Your Beauty Routine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

1. Rimmel London Provolips Kiss Proof Lip Color will CHANGE YOUR LIFE. 

2. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Volume Flash Mascara will not only help you don some lash volume, it will enrich those eyes like a smokey dream.

3. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Hydrofuge Liner. Trust me, it’s an easy swipe and go!

4. Rimmel London Natural Bronzer. It’s waterproof, it’s cheap, and it’s classy AF.

5. Literally any of Leaders Insolution Face Masks. My personal fave is the blue Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask, but you honestly CANNOT go wrong here. Your skin will thank you, I promise.

If you are interested in acquiring any of these items FOR FREE, hit up any Her Campus KU social media for our end of the year giveaways! #HCSurvivalKits is trending everywhere!

Twitter: @HCKansas

Facebook: Her Campus KU

Instagram: hercampus_ku

Jacey Bishop currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief/President of Her Campus KU. In the past, she has served as the Development Director and the Events Director for HCKU, as well as serving as a content contributor for the past three years. Jacey is currently in her final year of study at KU for her Bachelors of Social Work and English, as well as a minor in Communications. She is very active on the KU campus, participating in Student Senate, Multicultural Scholars Program, She's the First, and KU Student Ambassadors. You can contact Jacey at jaceybishop@hercampus.com.