12 of the Best 2013 Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Halloween is just around the corner, but have you found your perfect costume yet? Finding a halloween costume is a lot harder than you might think. Everyone wants to look good, whether they’re a sultry sailor or wearing a funny shark costume. However, no one wants to run into four people wearing the same outfit. If you’re having trouble finding fun and different Halloween costumes for 2013, I’ve found the best costumes that you can buy, or for those crafty people, make yourself!

1. Glinda the Good Witch

This 2013 version of Glinda the Good Witch is elegant and alluring, you’ll be sure to have all eyes on you with this costume!

2. Babe-A-Lonian Warrior

Become every guys fantasy for the night. Girls make hot warriors, and everyone else agrees.

3. Wonder Woman

For all my lady DC Comic fans out there, Wonder Woman is the perfect outfit for people that want to show that girls can kick some serious butt (and look good doing it)!  

4. Scarecrow

What is more appropriate for the fall season than being a Scarecrow? Don’t worry though, you won’t be scaring away anyone in this costume.

5. Ms. Pac-Man

The original Pac-Man had all the glory, but we all know that Ms. Pac-Man was always way cuter. Also, a good costume to stay warm in!

6. Cruella DeVil

Yeah, yeah, everyone roots for the good guys in Disney movies, but deep down everybody loves how truly fabulous the villains are, and this costume shows it.

7. Theodora

I know I already used a character from Oz the Great and Powerful but come on, Theodora’s outfit was amazing! If I could pull off this look, I would buy this costume in a heartbeat.

8. Bcozy Bear Costume 

One of my personal favorites, this costume is exactly what its title says: “bcozy”. You’ll be the coolest bear and most likely the warmest and coziest person in the room.

9. Harley Quinn (Arkham City Version) 

I’ve always been a fan of Harley Quinn, but Arkham City’s version has to be her best look yet. Appear fierce yet fabulous!

10. Sock Monkey

Truthfully, this costume is a little creepy, but if your goal this Halloween is to make some people smile and slightly scare others, this is the costume for you.

11. Royally Yours

You may not be queen of the world everyday, but you can be for the night. This beautifully embellished costume will guarantee to make you the fairest of them all.

12. Pink Ribbon (Breast Cancer Awareness)

Probably the most appropriate costume for the month of October. Show your support by donning this breast cancer awareness ribbon!  

Junior at the University of Kansas with an addiction to coffee, warm weather, and Urban Outfitters. facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cecilia.h.cho twitter: https://twitter.com/ceciliacho92 instagram: cecilia__cho92