This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

This is for all my ladies who get to the opportunity to go somewhere warm for spring break. I know figuring out what to pack and what to wear can be a struggle, but no worries! I am here to help you find the perfect outfits for every occasion on your paradise get away. (No, I’m not jealous at all.)

The Beach

The first destination is the beach, of course! I know the struggle of finding a bathing suit that looks just right on your body. In my opinion, that’s the worst shopping trip to go on, next to buying jeans. Although this may be a difficult time, my outfit choices will help you out! In the outfits I chose, I have a more casual option, and one for my girls who love to be extra.

The first look I’ll start with is the more laid-back beach attire. This is for one of those days when all you will be doing is lounging by the pool or splashing in the ocean waves. For this look the jean shorts are a must have. They will be easy to take on and off and you won’t have to worry about getting them sandy! The jean shorts can also be used in other outfits for your trip, saving you packing space! I know when I was going on spring break with my friends I had to bring a cute cover up. This blue and white mandilion printed kimono cover up is perfect for the beach! It is light weight but gives enough coverage when the sun goes down. The last essential in this outfit is the sunglasses! The holographic lens give a cool vibe that completes the look, even if you’ll only be in a bikini.

Right now, you’re probably wondering about the swimsuit. I know how that shopping process is and every girl should have the freedom to customize this look with a bathing suit that makes them feel good. So, you do you girl! The suggestions I have if you’re struggling to find something are look at Aerie and Target. They have a great range of types of suits, styles and colors for every girl’s preference.

Now, for all my extra girls, this look is for you. This look is great for when you’re lounging by the pool with your girlfriends or walking on the cruise deck scoping out hotties. It gives off an ethereal vibe with the floor length mesh cover up. It even hinges at the waist to give it a more elegant feel! Also, don’t forget the sunglasses! For this look I would go with the normal round shape.

The Club

Our next stop is the super trendy club downtown, grab all your besties and get your glam on! The two looks I’ve found are perfect for a club in the tropics. They are breathable and super flirty. I have two options, one with a skirt and one with shorts.

I’ll start with my girls who love to wear dresses and skirts. This look is a simple asymmetrical cut bodycon skirt. This skirt will hug your curve in all the right places and make you feel so good. It’s paired with a lingerie styled top. This type of top is very big right now, it will be sexy but also easy to dance in and you won’t be sweating profusely like at the frat in Kent. With this look I would layer some dainty necklaces and wear some heels you feel most comfortable in.

The next look is for the ladies who feel more comfortable in their favorite pair of shorts. This look is super easy to recreate with pieces already have in your wardrobe! The bodysuit is low cut with criss cross detailing. I’m sure all of us own something like this! I would recommend going with a tank top or short sleeved body suit to fight the heat. Throw on some cute heeled booties and you have a look!

Dinner Downtown

If the club is not your scene, a fancy dinner downtown is the spot for you! This is one of my favorite occasions, there is no better time than getting all dressed up with your beautiful friends.

This first look is great for one of the colder nights. The flowy, breathable wide legged pants are great for warmth and to hide a food baby (we’ve all been there). The bustier top will make you feel like a million bucks. Pairing a printed top with a solid bottom may seem simple but it creates an effortless chic look. Pair this look with layered dainty jewelry and wedges and you’re good to go!

Everyday/Brunch

Okay ladies who doesn’t love brunch? The next look is perfect for mimosas with the girls or just wandering about shopping.

This look screams Instagram. It is so adorable and fresh. The buttons going up the skirt and top give the simple look more of a boost. It gives off a 60s vibe with the length of the skirt but in a more modern way. This will make you look super chic with a high pony and sunhat. This outfit is available on Lulu’s and I know I want to snag this for my next vacation.

Amusement Park

It’s definitely inevitable that if you are traveling to Florida or California for the break you’ll be paying a visit to Disney (I know I would). For this look I believe comfort is key. It will be a long day and you want to be cute but can’t jeopardize letting those thighs chafe or getting blisters on your heels. One idea is to go totally Disney. Grab a cute themed shirt and throw on jean shorts with tennis shoes, but of course you want to be able to post those Instagram photos, so I have a more picture worthy outfit.

Shelby Rabideaux is currently attending Kent State University. She is majoring in Digital Media Production and will have a minor in Fashion Media. Her love for entertainment and film came from actively going to concerts. She currently is on a TV show called The Blurb that focuses on entertainment news that her school produces. She dreams to be able to inspire others like how she was inspired. Shelby is currently the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Kent State and the President where she strives to share her love for Her Camps with the Kent community. 
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.