This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Unicorns are no longer just mythical creatures in fairy tales. Pastel unicorns have become a reality in our everyday lives and have taken the form of everything from fashion and hair to food and beverages. These holographic and glittery treasures will bring a little magic to your everyday makeup routine.

Limited edition magic wands brush set $39 available at Tarte

Make putting on eyeshadow and foundation more magical with these five fairytale inspired brushes.

Unicorn Snot $34 available at FCTRY

Festival season will soon be upon us. Go from basic babe to glitter goddess with these fluorescent colored pastes. Use the paste as a highlighter to give your skin a twinkly finish or dab the gel on your roots to make your space buns out of this world. No matter how you choose to wear the gel-face, hair or body, Unicorn Snot compliments any look.

Unicorn Hair $16 available at Lime Cream

These semi permanent hair colors come in two formulas, tints and full coverage. These are perfect for if you want to give your hair My Little Pony vibes or turn it into a full on unicorn mane.

Sparkle Like a Unicorn Nail Polish Duo Kit $15 available at Nails Inc

Give your fingers the magic touch with these iridescent polishes that have a soft rainbow sheen.

Blackheart Unicorn Blood Eyeshadow Palette $7.12 available at Hot Topic

Disclaimer: No Unicorns were harmed in the making of this eye shadow palette. The palette comes in 12 different colors ranging from pastel to smoky and gives your eyes the right amount of glitter for your eyes to twinkle.

Unicorn Bath Confetti $10 available at Boohoo

Have a party in your tub with this blueberry scented bath confetti.

Farsali Unicorn Essence $54 available at Sephora

This pink serum is super cute and good for your skin. The water based formula is enriched with superfruit extracts that are loaded with antioxidants and packed with vitamin c.

Unicorn Tears Glossy Boss $15 available at Winky Lux

Add some holographic shine to your lips. The gloss goes on sheer making it perfect for layering with your favorite lipstick.

Ulta Rainbow Highlighter $10 available at Ulta

Choosing a highlighter color can be hard, but now you can achieve that perfect unicorn glow with just one swipe of Ulta’s Rainbow Highlighter.

Unicorn Donut Makeup bag $7.90 available at Forever21

The only thing better than unicorns are unicorns with donuts. Stash all of your mystical treasures in Forever 21’s Unicorn Donut makeup bag.

Jillian Holness is a senior magazine journalism major. She enjoys buying too many lipsticks, thinking about brunch and daydreaming about staring in one of Rihanna's music videos.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.