This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Spring is almost here, which means April showers, May flowers and an update in your style. Refresh your wardrobe with handbags you can throw over your shoulder, hold in your hand or carry across your body. However you choose to carry it, these lust worthy bags are all under $100– making them a major steal.

1. Blue Satin Embroidered Backpack $45 available at MissGuided.

The embroidery trend has already taken over almost all types of jackets: bomber, denim and moto. It has also left its stitch on t-shirts. Now, it’s stepped up its game and is now on backpacks, making carrying school supplies and everyday items feel more personable.

2.  Sondra Roberts Drive Me Daisy Vegan Leather Pouch $60+ 50 percent off applied at checkout available at Nasty Gal.

Unfortunately, Nasty Gal is closing its store because of bankruptcy and our #Girlboss idol Sophia Amoruso will no longer be giving us Pinterest worthy outfits. However, the good news is you can finally afford those midi dresses you have pinned because EVERYTHING is 50 percent off.

3.  Tegan Scallop Edge Twist  Lock Clutch Bag $12 available at Boohoo.

This delicate white clutch is perfect for spring formals. For more casual days, make this bag pop with a bright manicure and sunglasses.

4.  Composition Tote $53 available at Vera Bradley.

Vera Bradley is most commonly known for its bright, paisley patterns but the company has started to step foot in a new direction and is offering more options for minimalists. This tote has a hidden pocket inside for your laptop and an extra pocket in the front for your phone, making it perfect to carry while interning. The flamingo pink color will brighten up any work room.

5.  Carrie Chevron Denim Crossbody $48 available at Francesca’s.

Serve some 1970s flower child looks with this crossbody.

6. Yilari $60 available at Aldo.

This sand color satchel is extremely versatile. The muted color can balance out bright outfits while the scarf can add some flair. The satchel can also be carried as a clutch when you’re enjoying weekend brunch. Simply remove the optional strap.

7.  Cedar Street Cami $74 available at Kate Spade.

This crossbody is for when you’re packing light but still want to look chic.

8.  Pink Snake Bug Bag $45 available at Skinny Dip London.

The snake print adds some edge to an outfit and the light pink handle add a touch of softness.

9.  Camp Director Tote in Mint $49.99 available at ModCloth.

This spacious bag is perfect for your spring break trip.

10. REED Boxer Mini Convertible Satchel $47.50 available at Khols.

This adorable mini satchel comes in four different punchy colors that are great for spring. Make this bag even cuter by adding a bag charm.

Jillian Holness is a senior magazine journalism major. She enjoys buying too many lipsticks, thinking about brunch and daydreaming about staring in one of Rihanna's music videos.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.