This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Year: Senior

Major: Media Arts and Design (SMAD) with a concentration in Integrated Advertising and Corporate Communication (IACC)

What are you involved in on campus?  

I am the JMU A cappella Coordinator and Conference Coordinator for JMU events.

What do you do in your free time?

Go on Tumblr filled with dogs, drink wine and watch a lot of reality TV. I’m obsessed with Big Brother.

If you can describe your self in one word what would it be?

Loyal. I value loyalty over everything. It was something that was instilled with my family. 

What is your fondest/craziest JMU Memory?

It’s so hard to choose because I have so many but I have to say every second of freshman year. I lived in Wayland Hall with my best friends. These are the people I know I’ll have for life.

Since you’re a senior, what is your advice to underclassmen?

Don’t say no to opportunities; even if you want to stay a night in, go out. You don’t want to miss out on experiences.

Hello, it's me. Edel (pronounced like the singer), was previously Assistant Social Editor, Video for Her Campus Media. She graduated in May 2018  from James Madison University in with a double major in Media Arts and Design and Communications Studies. Before joining the HC girl gang full-time she was the Campus Correspondent for the JMU Her Campus Chapter. She's an avid social media user, food enthusiast, and shopping extraordinaire. You can catch her taking a coffee break or binge-watching romantic comedies on Netflix.
Rachel graduated from the Honors College at James Madison University in May 2017 and is pursuing a career in the media/PR industry. She majored in Media Arts & Design with a concentration in journalism and minored in Spanish and Creative Writing. She loves spending time with friends and family, traveling, and going to the beach.